Friday, December 21, 2012

Tool 8- Technology in My Classroom

I feel very lucky to have four Ipads and four mini dell computers in my classroom. I use both types of technology in my math stations to play math games, work out math problems on the Show Me app and to record themselves working out problems. I use them in other subjects to do research on certain topics. We also use them in projects. For example, when we learned division in math, I had them come up with a fun, creative way to teach the class how to divide and many of them used the I pads to film themselves working out a problem or acting out the concept of division. To ensure safety and proper care of the technology in my room, I have a technology manager and a list of rules that every student had to sign at the beginning of the year. I love having this technology in room and my students definitely benefit from it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment