Friday, December 21, 2012

Reflection

My favorite tools are google docs, animoto and Xtranormal. Google docs is great for getting/giving instant feedback. Animoto is great for students to do for a project and Xtranormal is so fun for introducing a new topic or concept. 

I have already been using so much of this technology in my classroom that my thinking hasn't changed much. However, I have learned a lot about digital citizenship and definitely want to reteach a lesson on being responsible with technology.

The most unexpected outcome was that I really enjoyed working with some of the tools like Animoto and Xtranormal. At first, I thought they would be too difficult to figure out, but I found they were so easy and actually really fun!  I can't wait to see how my class uses these tools for the rest of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment